When writing tweets
Tweets normally have an 18 minute life span, so you want to make sure to make the most of that tweet.
Are your tweets interesting?
Would you click on them?
Here are quick tips for writing engaging tweets.
1. Make sure the tweet includes a call to action. For example, ‘like our page’ or ‘follow us’ or ‘make this’ or ‘read this.’
2. Action verbs not nouns are best to use in tweets.
3. 80/20. For every 5 posts, only one should be about the business. The rest should offer great content to potential customers or people you want to engage like influencers or peers.
4. Practice makes perfect. The more you practice, the better is will be.
5. Check out the competition and what they are tweeting and the times they are tweeting. This is the easiest way to get better.
HOW TO BUILD THE PERFECT TWEET