Using Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
To Open Excel:
- Start Manu - Excel Program Shortcut - Saved Excel File
( All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Excel )
Create An Excel Spreadsheet
BASIC SPREADSHEET LAYOUT
- Notice there are rows and columns.
- Each column has a capital letter on the top to show what column it is.
- Each row has a number to the immediate left of the first column, to show what row it is.
- Each cell is identified by a unique address consisting of the column letter followed by the row number. (eg. A1 , B1 , A4)
- If you click a cell, the cell address appears just above column A.
LABEL IT WITH WHAT THE CLIENT WANTS
Export The Spreadsheet
Once You Finish