Are kids playing/owning M-rated video games at younger ages?
The answer is
About 56% of people that we surveyed said that they own an M-rated video game. The other 44% do not.
Have you ever played an M-rated video game?
Do you ask your parents for M-rated video games?
68% of people we surveyed said they don't and the other 32% do.
72% of people we surveyed said that they have played an M-rated video game. The other 28% have not.
"But if a game truly has the power to unlock such positivity on people's lives, it made me think about some of the other "what ifs" behind the power of gaming, especially its effect on the developing brain. So, what happens when we expose our kids - our next generation of leaders, cure-seekers, and innovators - to games that are not-so-super?" - Huffington Post
"So the moral of the story is this: if you’re a parent and you want to buy a video game for you kid, think before you buy. It should be obvious, but clearly it isn’t obvious enough." -IGN.com