Don't fool yourself this April Fool's!
1. Always Check your Spelling!
1. Responsibility 2. Liaise 3. University 4. Experience 5. Speciality 6. Communication 7. Achievement 8. Management 9. Enviromen7 10. Successful
10 Most COmmon Spelling Errors
2. Check Your Contact Details
Always make sure that your telephone number and email are correct. Otherwise potential employers may not be able to reply to you!
3. Avoid Gaps in your Work Experience
Up to one in three jobseekers have unexplained gaps in their work history. Try to make your experience consistent but if you must have gaps, make sure there is a relevant explanation.
4. Always Include a Postal Address
Many people forget or decide not to put a postal address on their CV. Even though contact is made mostly via email or phone, it is still very important to include as many contact details as possible!
1. Always Check Your Spelling 2. Check Your Contact Details 3. Don't Have Gaps in Your Work Experience 4. Always Include a Postal Address