The trash contaminates the rivers making the water not safe for the ones who needs it
I didn´t know the consecuences of throwing garbage
People dont know that rivers hold less than 1% of fresh water in the world
Over 97% of all the water on Earth is salty and most of the remaining 3% is frozen in the polar ice-caps.
Oh jesus christ What happened?
Believe it or not Your bottle caused this
Glasses are able to reflect solar rays and cause fire
In the United States, there are typically between 60,000 and 80,000 wildfires that occur each year, burning 3 million to 10 million acres of land depending on the year.
I feel guilty :(