North End Women's Centre
The North End Women’s Centre is a community based organization that
provides women with support, knowledge, and opportunity as they move
forward on their journey towards independence and healthier lifestyle.
They are also a non-profit organization and
services to the women in Winnipeg
have been providing programs and
- To educate and support women affected by violence in ways to help them keep safe,
- To support women in reducing their use of addictive substances and educate them on
heal, and develop healthy relationships.
healthier ways of coping.
- To provide women with transitional housing and assist them in finding safe and/or stable
- To provide women and children they skills and knowledge they need to build a healthy parent-child relationship.
- To provide quality services to women and children.
Help out with this great orginization today! You can donate at any time through Canada Helps or you can stop by at center to drop of a check to make a difference in someones life! You can also voleenter to help at anytime! If you are interested be sure to contact Lisa at 204-927-2427 or email email@example.com. It will be an expereance you will never forget!
Phone: 204-589- 7347 Fax: 205-586-9476
394 Selkrik Ave, Winnipeg Manitoba R2W 2M2